The following are guidelines for prayer vigils and rallies organized by the Bucks County Pro-Life Coalition. We ask that you abide by these guidelines. Remember your actions represent the whole pro-life movement. Let us allow the Light of Christ shine through us to all.
- Be humble but be bold as you stand today against the greatest injustice our nation has ever faced.
- In the spirit of Christian love, commit to being peaceful, prayerful, and polite, in word and deed. Any misconduct from passersby should be met with silence, which will convey your inner peace.
- Do not respond to motorists. Please stay silent and prayerful and your response to any situation will be proper. Do not wave or gesture. Do not frown or smile in response to motorists. Our mission is to pray and stand against abortion—with the solemnity our mission deserves.
- Help others. Watch for mothers (and dads) who need help with children and assist the elderly with chairs and other needs.
- Pick up any trash near you before leaving your area.
- Drive carefully, and park legally (see parking guidelines for Warminster PP). Buddy-up, if possible, to minimize traffic woes. Use crosswalks, and do not hold up traffic. Watch your small children at all times. During the Chain, stand back from the street and do not extend your sign over the curb. Give immediate passage to other pedestrians.
Thank you for being a strong public witness for Christ and for being an exemplary citizen in our local area.
(Code of Conduct originally published by Please Let Me Live.)