Ten years ago, on May 13, 2013, Kermit Gosnell was convicted of first-degree murder for crimes carried out at his state-licensed “House of Horrors” abortion mill in West Philadelphia.
Ten years later, what have we learned? What are the challenges we still face as a state and nation? Join us for an evening, joined by experts in various fields, where we will discuss life since Gosnell’s uncovering and conviction.
Saturday, May 13, 2023
Faith and Liberty Discovery Center, Independence Mall, Philadelphia
11AM – 2PM
Tickets: $15. Each ticket includes lunch and a complimentary tour of the Faith and Liberty Discovery Center.
Speakers will include:
- Ann McElhinney, Producer, Gosnell Movie & Co-author of NYT Bestseller Gosnell, The Untold Story of America’s Most Prolific Serial Killer
- James Woods, Former Lead Detective, Philadelphia Police Department
- Judge Cheryl Allen, Retired, Of Counsel – PA Family
- Brooke Nearman, Executive Director, AlphaCare
- Michael Geer, President, PA Family
Forum sponsored by PA Family Institute, AlphaCare, and Pro-Life Union of Greater Philadelphia.
Visit this link for more information